: other tab
Genealogy of Jan Joosten van Santen
- The → genealogy describes the
descendants of Jan Joosten van Santen, born before 1656.
Many of them lived in Leerdam, Schoonrewoerd or Beesd in the
- * born; ~ baptism; x married;
xr religious marriage; xo notice of intended marriage;
xg registration partnership; xp living together;
¬ divorce/ended; ¬u proclaimed ending;
¬g registrated ending; † deceased;
« before or in; » in or after; ±
about; months: Jan Feb Mar Apr Jun Jul Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec.
- For privacy protection the ages of living people, until 100 years old, are
unpublished. Of any weddingdate in the last 75 years the year only is
- The geneaolgy after 1811 is mainly composed from acts from (now in) WieWasWie and the archives of
Rotterdam and Delft on internet.
- Special older facts are derived from the rich websites www.wouterclaes.nl and www.rijerkerk.net of Cock
- Mrs. L. van Santen-Bergmaier earlier composed the genealogy, available on www.mijn-genea.nl.
A few elder generations (H. Zijderveld), births in Culemborg (book of
deceased Mr. Hermen Beekhuizen, 'Jan Reynders van Beeckhuisen, zijn voorouders
en nageslacht', Bilthoven 1973, 254 p.), births in Beesd (Hetty Roks, book
Beekhuizen) and some recent facts are derived from it.
- One big branch is replaced by a link to home.planet.nl/~midda012/parenteelvanmiddag.htm of N.S.
- Websites describing one of more persons are a.o. (from)
Jan Burggraaf, GeneaNet.org (family Exalto), Hilversumse en Gooische
families, R.M. Houben,
and Dennis Sleeuwenhoek
(Parenteel van Claes HEIJMANS).
- Information too was received from contact with family-members, among them
Susan Kay, with her friend genealogist Christine Liava'a, in Nieuw-Zeeland.
- Additions and remarks about facts of this genealogy are welcome at email@example.com.