: other tab
Genealogy of Lijckel Claessen
- The → genealogy describes the
descendants of Lijckel Claessen, born before 1722.
His son Hindrik Lijkels, born and living in Hoogezand, gave since 1772 his
children the surname Van Zanten.
- The genealogy was started by Ben Blauw.
Abbreviations: * born; ~ baptism; x
married; xr religious marriage; xo notice of intended
marriage; xg registration partnership; xp living
together; ¬ divorce/ended; ¬u proclaimed ending;
¬g registrated ending; † deceased;
« before or in; » in or after; ±
about; months: Jan Feb Mar Apr Jun Jul Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec.
- For privacy protection the ages of living people, until 100 years old, are
unpublished. Of any weddingdate in the last 75 years the year only is
- Additions and remarks about facts of this genealogy are welcome at rVvz@xs4all.nl, email@example.com.
About lay-out or Santenkraam e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The genealogical website of Ben Blauw, with more relatives, is gw.geneanet.org/bluebrother
- The branch is rather young, so many facts can be checked in WieWasWie.